Saturday, April 04, 2009

Nothing but blue skies....

Hey there kids,

There comes a point in everyone's life where they realise that Sylvia Kuzyk doesn't actually control the weather.

I religiously check the weather about 17 times a day because I don't like surprises. I have a dark car, and if I'm going to wash it, I want to make sure the weather is going to oblige.

I also frequently check the 14 day trend. Now, I realise that meteorologists can rarely accurately predict what's going to happen 3 days from now, so 2 weeks from now seems like a little bit of stretch. That being said, now that they seem to be leaning in my favour, I tend to believe them more now than ever.

A few days ago, snow was being predicted mid-April. Now that snow has turned into above average temperatures with clouds.


I must be suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder. People should never get this excited about the weather.

ok, later. -Tara

1 comment:

Matthew said...

So are you going to wash your car or not? That's the key point of this post, no?