Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Hey there kids,

Well, another week has gone by and quite a few changes have happened in my life since my last, less-than-stellar post on here.

You may have read it in the paper, (if not, you can read about it here,) Bell Tv has decided not to renew it's contract with my current employer, thus putting me out of a job. Never fear, I'm not gone just yet, I'm one of the lucky/unlucky ones that is scheduled to be there until the bitter end.

I'm a little disheartened, but still in good spirits. I think anyone who has talked to me over the past year could attest to the fact that I was never wild about working there. That being said, it paid the bills and kept me out of the poor house, which is more than most people can boast.

So that's that. Right now I'm in limbo trying to decide what I'm doing with my life. I think I have it nailed down, but you can never be sure. I guess only time will tell.

Later kids. -Tara

No comments: