"Every biography is a novel that dare not speak its name."
Sunday, October 26, 2008
the post that inspired so many pointless posts....
well kids,
it's finally here........
later. -tara
[EDIT: Today I had a customer who had been without television for 3 days because she was on channel 2 instead of channel 4...............three days and no one thought to check......]
I have sound! ANd i listened! ANd you're ocmpetent! Also, I think that they have competency tests because an unfortunate amount of the population really is incompetent. I knwo that makes me sound like a snob, but I still think it's true.
2 comments:
Ack! After all that time, i don't even have sound on my computer!! Curses! Foiled again...
I have sound! ANd i listened! ANd you're ocmpetent! Also, I think that they have competency tests because an unfortunate amount of the population really is incompetent. I knwo that makes me sound like a snob, but I still think it's true.
Great video! "Is Xena a Friction?"
Post a Comment