Sunday, October 05, 2008

hurricane bonnie is rolling into town.....

hey there kids,

I made a haiku. Impressive, I know.

Bing. "Français." Again.
Bitching. Moaning. All day long.
I'd like a raise, please.


So, to be completely honest, I know it's not possible, but I could swear I work more than 4 days a week. I look at my schedule, and I see 3 days off and I count the days, they're all there. But I never leave! How is it that out of seven days, I'm working six if I have three days off a week?

That being said, I do have a three day weekend coming up (possibly four, let's all cross our fingers!!!) Just don't talk to me on Tuesday, it's likely I may harm you.

It seems like work is getting worse every day that goes by. New policies, new bullshit.

Anyways, that's all I have to say. Tomorrow, or should I say today, is Sunday. The worst day of the week. I warned you about Tuesday, but Sunday will be worse. Brace yourself kids.

later. -tara

No comments: