ok, so it was supposed to be done a few days ago.....and it's still not...
as my mother pointed out yesterday, I am a terrible procrastinator...and I continue to be....
However, in my defense....it's not that I didn't want to finish it yesterday or do it yesterday, it's just that I took a very inconvenient 3.5 hour nap and there was no daylight left once I woke up.....and I was tired after wards and basically went back to bed for the rest of the evening.....
But I have some good news for you.
1. It is done. I just need to do some final tweaking on it (but I don't feel like doing that this morning...I have to go to work in half an hour and would much more prefer drinking coffee at my leisure....)
2. I am very well rested.
so that's it. I get off work this evening at 10:30 and I'll come home to finish it and it will be up by tomorrow at the latest. Until then, you'll just have to live with this terrible excuse for an excuse post.
later. -tara
No comments:
Post a Comment