Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ghetto Pizza, Sick Frogs and the CN Tower (P.S. Toronto sucks!)

Hey there kids,

not much new in the zoo. same old, same old.

so the other day, Cassandre was teaching me how to knit because, well, I don't want to say why (I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMOTHER!) (hahaha) Anyways, I was over at her house and we were waiting for James to come over so that we could go to my house and make pizza.

Well, James took so long coming over that when it was time to go to the dépanneur to pick up some veggies for the pizza, we were SO hungry we decided to bypass it and go straight home.

Which means that we needed something to put on the pizza. I knew I had a few things at home, and so Cass went a-looking in her cupboads.....and found some corn.

So we made pizza. "Turd Pizza" be exact ("Turd not because it was gross, but the result of the mis-pronunciation of "Third" by Cassandre....)

Btw, you kids might be like, Broccoli on pizza? GROSS! Well, it's not true! My old host parents used to do it and frankly, I like it. It adds a nice taste to the pizza.

Cassandre is excited for the Turd pizza!
And here it is!!!! And it was really good!
Anyways, completely different day......Jolyane was sick......needed some steam....blanket look familiar?
And finally, I got my hands on a puzzle the other day....the cn tower.....which when built is 5 ft tall.. which made me laugh (and curious) because


Sonia is 5 ft tall :)

ok, bye. -tara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I also like broccoli on pizza.
2. Are those full pieces of ham? You blow my mind, Tara. I'm not sure if you're avant-garde or just lazy.
3. I'm thinking of moving to Toronto next year. I suppose you won't be visiting me then.

tara said...

yes those are full peices....but it's not ham.....I thought it was ham when I bought it but it turns out to be "Mock Chicken Loaf".....tastes fine....