well, I was just on my computer.....and then I saw this picture... (not that big of a coincidence, it's been my wallpaper for about 3 weeks now.....) and I thought I'd post it on here....it makes me smile.....
Secondly, as I was looking for the above file on my computer, I found another one which reminded me of a "cauchemar" (aka, nightmare in french) that I had last night......
Well, we were all at the farm and Matt and I were walking around and we found a kitty. Not just any kitty, a really, really cute kitty. So, we went to the barn where my father was to ask if we could keep it....(keep in mind, we are 22 and 23 in this dream but acting as though we were 4 and 5....)
well, my dad says, sure if you help me clean the barn. so we're cleaning it and my mom comes into the barn (probably the first time in her life!) and has some vegetables from the garden that she's throwing out and wants to give to the pigs....and we decide to give them to the pigs in the barn (which in itself, I find a little strange....but it was a dream...)
Anyways, so Matt is passing me the vegetables so I can give them to the pigs at the end of the pen....where the shit is.... and he decides to lift one end of the pen (in a 3 ton sort of way) so that the vegetables can just roll down..... well, this is too much for me and I start slipping. I yell, Matt put down the pen! He doesn't listen.....And I fall into the manure hole-y thing.....and I go under.....It was strange because it was almost as though I was dying in my dream......and let me tell you...I used to think decapitaion or burning at the stake sucked, but having "Tara drowned in a pool of shit" in your obituary would be even worse....
anwyays, and then it happens. Through the shit I see a hand. It's my Dad, who unlike an uncaring Matt actually noticed my fall and had come to rescue me....
All of this to say that this morning I woke up in a bad mood. I was furious with Matt (well, Dream Matt) and couldn't have been more pleased with my father.....it's sort of like that bad Gérard Depardieu movie that came out in the 90's...."My father, My Hero"
Anyways, so when I saw this picture it made me think of that...
later kids. -tara
No comments:
Post a Comment