Monday, November 26, 2007

new lows.....temperature and personally....

Hey there kids,

well, where to start...... well, it snowed. and snowed. and snowed. and it's still snowing. I took these pictures a few days ago (so you can imagine how much snow we have now!)




what else.....well, I went applying for jobs today. and......ugh.....I applied for one that is bascially out there for immigrants and minorities....

We live in the region with the highest francophone population around. aka, we're screwed.

James and I always talk about how we are the "audible minority" because, apart from the fact that we tower above the rest of the Chicoutimiens and don't wear high heels (or have 7 different colours of hair at once....), we could be considered Québécois..... It's when we speak that there is a problem......and I'm not talking about when we talk french...i'm talking about when we go to Loblaws and everyone in the store knows that there are two anglos hanging out in the potato/beet section. James and I talk alot and we talk LOUDLY..... so i guess I am qualified for the job.........

Anyways, in other news, the other day I woke up and decided to make hamburgers for supper. Well, I thought about going to the dépanneur to pick up some buns....but then.....I decided to phone my mom........

I made buns!


and they were really really good. lots of compliments. lots of carbs. and lots of full tummies.

anyways, that's it. later. -tara

No comments: