hey there kids....
just got back from school/the mall and it was fine outside.....now, looking out the window....snowing.....
i really shouldn't be that pissed off...i knew it was coming....but still....
anyways, so i phoned "Manitoba" today about my bursary sending me to nova scotia....and they can' just switch my schools....but i have officially ......."refused" my bursary out there and have been put on a waiting list for chicouts....
james suggested i go talk to the higher ups here @ the école de langue and see if there's anything they can do....
so i shall do that tomorrow....
other than that....i am currently enjoying my first iced capp of the season and am going to start looking for an article for my presentation next week....(hopefully i can find one on a french singer and then "song it up...."
anyways, i'm gonna go. later. -tara
1 comment:
It's raining here. Yesterday, in MTL, I walked around in a t-shirt for the first time. My face even got a bit rosy from the sun.
I actually thought of you 15 minutes ago when I saw a Timmy Hos. I was thinking about our drives in the bonniemobile to grab a coffee though.
Post a Comment