so i'm about to go to bed. i just finished all 20 minutes of my homework for tomorrow.
BUT, before i go to bed, i thought it would be fun to share with all you, the fun example i gave for one of my answers.
(i just know you're all gonna love this.......)

12h40-oh, i gotta go pee.
12h50-i go pee
1h00-right now
1. J'ai pissé à 1250, il y a 10 minutes. I went pee @ 12:50, 10 minutes ago.
2. Il ne me faut plus pisser depuis 10 minutes. I haven't had to go pee for 10 minutes.
3. Il m'a fallu pisser pendant 10 minutes. I had to pee for 10 minutes.
4.Il me fallait pisser depuis 10 minutes, quand j'ai pissé. I had to go pee for 10 minutes when i peed.
5. Je me suis rendu compte qu'il me fallait pisser à 12h40. I realized that i had to go pee @ 12:40.
Isn't french fun? later kids. -ta
No comments:
Post a Comment