Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tara's Halls

hey there kids,

Well it's day two of "raw week." Mmmm, vegetables. (I suppose it's not technically 100% raw, I'm pretty sure to go 100% raw, I'd have to give up coffee, but there's no way I'm doing that!)

For some reason, as of late I've been having a lot of people comment on my name at work. Obviously Tara is not a typical québécois name, but I've had some english customers commenting on it aswell. I had a good 15 minute conversation with a man on tuesday who told me that my name actually comes from an ancient hill in Ireland, the hill of Tara.

The same man was telling me about a song (which I later learned is actually a poem by Thomas Moore) called "The Harp that Once Through Tara's Halls." He said it was the most beautiful song in the world that he'd ever heard. I'm not sure if I completely agree, but here it is if you want to take a listen.



I don't really have much to say, I just figured I should write something on here because I haven't in a few days. I work today and then I have a three day weekend, so I'm probably going to be making a pointless video sometime in the next few days.

So that's that. I'm going to go take a shower. See you tomorrow (or whenever I post the video.) later. -Tara

1 comment:

Matthew said...

I look forward to a pointless video. I also look forward to hearing this beautiful Tara song, like always, when I get to a computer with speakers.