I am very cold.
Very, very, very cold. My heater quit working a few days ago, and as of about 45 minutes ago I finally put in the request to have it fixed.
It's so cold in here that while I was doing my dishes after work, my plates were steaming after coming out of the water!
I'm thinking I'm going to go to bed soon. Normally I would have frozen to death by now and resorted to crawling underneath the covers for warmth, but the hot dish water has kept me warm until now.
Hopefully my landlord deems that my not having heat in the middle of December a serious enough problem to have it fixed tomorrow, and doesn't just tell me to put a fan in front of the heater to blow the air around like she did with my (still) broken air conditioner.
Ok, that's it kids. I have two glorious days off and I am going to sleep in! (because, you know, I don't do that every other day of the week....)
later. -Tara
No comments:
Post a Comment