Sunday, May 20, 2007

ok, here we go!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHILDREN!

it's been a while, but i've had a jam packed week, as can only be expected with l'école de langue......

what has been going on? WELL,

on thursday I went to Québec and saw....MY ISABLLE!!!!!!!!


HOT DAMN! it was sooooo goood! she did a version of Crazy and You We ALways On My Mind........THEY WERE SOOO GOOOD!!!!!!! I would've like to have stayed behind and met her, but the concert ended @ 1054 and i thought my bus left @ 11....So i ran...well, i walked, but whatevs....it turns out my bus didn't leave until 1130, so anyways, i got in to Chicouts aroud 2 and got home. passed out. end of that day. but what a day. ISABELLE!!!!!

anyways, on friday i had school and my first Journal Workshop. I might have shown my green little souvenir journal from last time to some of you....it had harry potter on the front......anyways, this time, i'm helping make it.

Then friday night was the Soirée de Bienvenue. It was good. they had this band that was sorta "folky/traditional".......it was kind of weird when they sang separatist songs though that none of the anglos understood.....poor anglophones would always cheer.....almost as if they were supporting that good ol' Québec Libre.....

anyways, yesterday Jolyane, Sandi and I went to the Rivière du Moulin.....sat in the waterfall, caught some sun and then went home. My host mom's sister and son came over for supper and we all had a jolly old time....

Then I went to La Tour À Bière for Cassandre's birthday. It was good. They had this , i'll say, Ska Band playing, and they were good....

and then i went home, woke up today, sandi and i walked to Archambault and now we're @ the university....

and that's it. later kids. -tara

No comments: