Tuesday, May 29, 2007

half way done....

hey there kids,

well, tomorrow officialy marks the halfway point in the program..................weird......

anwyays, what's new....

tonight James and I walked to Loblaws....fascinating, i know....BUT i did score myself the ugliest $10 watch money can buy! (finally, after all of these monthes, my mother can put her mind at ease.....)

The Soirée à Thème is coming up on friday, so sandi and I walked down to good ol' dollarama and picked up some costumes....mine cost $1! i'm sure you can all imagine what kind of costume $1 can get you......

We had a test on monday. i got 100% suprise, suprise....i know, i'm brilliant (and brillant....under a black light....damn powder laundry soap....)

other than that, not a whole lot going on. tomorrow i've got school until 9ish and then i'll be heading out....so don't try to call me. i won't be anwering....unless you speak french....even then, i'll be busy and unable to pick up.....

ok, that's it for me. later. -tara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I expect to see photos of you in this $1 costume.