I've just started ten days of what is supposed to be rest and relaxation and here I sit, feeling guilty that it's now 1:42 and all I have done today is take a late afternoon nap, watch Game of Thrones, and eat an obscene amount of hummus.
I have now officially finished my first term at RRC and am now enjoying that lovely nagging feeling that comes after you haven't had a moment's rest for what always feels like an eternity. I'm sure the feeling will pass come September 24 when I get swallowed up by all things term two, but until then, I will sit here on my couch, feeling guilty, and desperately looking for something to fill my days. And by something, I do not mean check my grades every five minutes to see if they've been updated. Which, I'll be the first to admit, I have been doing these past three days to little avail. I'll be the first to acknowledge the futility in checking my grades every five minutes, especially on the weekend (or at 1:42 on a Sunday, for that matter) but here I am.
In any case, I am quite pleased with my results I have received thus far. Half of them are in, and it is official, I am a smarty pants.
-Tara
No comments:
Post a Comment