I think people quite often underestimate the usefulness of youtube. I've learned over the years that I am a visual learner. Youtube is great for me because I can see how something is done and then go and do it myself.
For years I've been getting the same song from this tape my sister had when she was 6 stuck in my head. Up until last night, I assumed I would never hear it again. On a whim I decided to throw its name into the youtube search engine all the while thinking "If I'm lame enough to get this stuck in my head all the time, someone else out there must be dorky enough to have put it on youtube."
Sure enough I was right.
I thought I'd share this little gem. Surely someone else (most likely in my family) remembers this tape.
Tara
No comments:
Post a Comment