Hi there kids,
No, I haven't forgotten about you, I just haven't felt the urge to post anything on here until today. Unfortunately, despite all best intentions to post on here in my caffeine driven state, I still have nothing to say.
Except this, there will be more posts on here, hopefully more frequently as I delve back into the world of blogging with perhaps, the occasional video blog.
For now, however, you'll just have to hold tight. I know you all miss my fascinating take on the world (you have my permission to roll your eyes,) however inspiration these days comes very rarely, perhaps because the majority of my time is monopolized by a new, and admittedly, very, very lame hobby of tracking how much sunlight we gain every day. (For the record, since January 1st, we have gained 30 minutes.)
That's it for now. See you in a few. Cheers.
-Tara
1 comment:
30 minutes is still impressive! London hasn't gained any sunlight since 1764.
Post a Comment