So, I felt guilty for not having written on here in three months, so here we go.
What's new?
About two months ago, I started a new career at the Order Desk at the head office of Kra
us McMahon, a Canadian carpet manufacturer. Things seem to be going very well, and I'm looking forward to spending more time there. I've never had a job before that was Monday to Friday, and let me tell you, I love it! Shift work is for schmucks. I've been thinking about starting my video blogging again, which I'm sure you'll all be more than excited about.
Let's get the vlogging train started with a video from the Good Spirit Trip 2009!
That bike was very difficult to ride! Or at least it was for me.
Ok, later. -Tara
1 comment:
The dweebo video was the most exciting part of my sunday afternoon!
~Jilldo
Post a Comment