Thursday, May 01, 2008

heading home...

hey there kids,

well it's been a hell of a trip. i've only got about a half an hourish before Matt and I head to the airport.... I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna miss Ottawa. It's a nice little bit of the country. Who am I kidding, I'm gonna miss the East. There's something special out here that we just don't have in....central Canada.

There will be a video of my vacation loaded up in the next few days detailing my trip. My left thigh has been seriously attacked by the bed bugs living in Matthew's mattress, and although they left a very lovely design of red marks, they have a tendancy to be itchy. (I guess I should consider myself lucky they didn't bite my bum!)

So yeah, I'll be heading out of Ottawa around 6 eastern time and stopping in Toronto for about 2 hours. My friend and old roommate Josh (who lives in Buffalo,) is going to come up and visit me at the airport (assuming he doesn't get stopped at the border.....) and I should be in Manitoba later on this evening.

Anyways, that's it for now. I'll see you kids back in the tobe. later. -tara

No comments: