"Every biography is a novel that dare not speak its name."
Friday, March 14, 2008
good day
yesterday went really well
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh how you make me laugh! Congrats by the way! Does this raise mean I get my twenty bucks back....ha...joking! Hope all is well...nice to see you a couple weeks ago. I promise life is slowing down and I shall get into see you more often. You will need to make a Vita trip...come whenever! Take care - Q
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
2 comments:
oh how you make me laugh!
Congrats by the way! Does this raise mean I get my twenty bucks back....ha...joking! Hope all is well...nice to see you a couple weeks ago. I promise life is slowing down and I shall get into see you more often. You will need to make a Vita trip...come whenever! Take care - Q
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment