Tuesday, March 27, 2007

adq? what?

hey there kids,

well, i'm not gonna lie....

I've been getting alot of really positive comments on the last video and i'm super psyched!

anyways, so last night was the election in québec....i'm not sure how much you kids know (or frankly how much you care....) but we now have a minority liberal govt (the first one in like a hundred years....)

one weird surprise...the adq....l'action démocratique du québec.... they went from having 5 seats to like, 41.... and it came from left field....no one thought they would do that well.....for a while it looked as though they were gonna win....

let me put it this way....what would you think if there were a federal election tomorrow, and the ndp came out with 45 seats?

anyways, its weird....

other than that, just spent an hour on this one website finding new little tricks to snazz up the old windows movie maker.....

but anyways, I'm gonna go. later.- tara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the NDP came from left field (pun intended), and snatched up a bunch of seats, I'd be pretty damn excited.